Monday 7 January 2013

Swindon Scalextric Swapmeet 2013

Andy manfully struggled from his sick bed to join me at the annual Swapmeet in Swindon yesterday.


Andy managed to find probably the only remaining Ninco Go-Karts still available anywhere to add to his already large collection.  I bought a couple of small quad bikes made by Powerslot.



These are tiny but whizz around quite quickly although the nobbly tyres don't provide much grip, particularly since the bikes are so light, but they're a new novelty!

I bought some lead figures - First Aiders and TV Crew - which I'll post about when I've painted them.  I also managed to find some surprisingly well painted pit crew and driver figures.  I'd painted my first pit crew figures with blue overalls, so I bought some more in white and red.




This really fills up the pit lane well and means I have a different coloured crew for each of the three cars:



No comments:

Post a Comment